Wednesday, December 11, 2002

POSH POSH COLBY COSH

Thank you Colby for mentioning me, or rather a part of me in your weblog.

I got a lot of teasing in elementary school when my peers found out that I'd sliced off my tongue. For the record: yes, one can have stitches in one's tongue. Here's the story:

When I was two years old, I was standing on a bar stool next to the counter in my family kitchen. I lost my footing and fell, and my chin smashed against the counter. My tongue, of course, was caught between my teeth and sliced off. There was a lot of blood. Thank God for doctors!

It's now back on, in perfect health, and indeed, I've gotten comments on its length: I can touch my nose and the bottom of my chin with it. But sorry, guys: I already have a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment