Wednesday, January 1, 2003

COMA

I was thinking yesterday that Colby Cosh always warns us when he's going offline for a while, and that I probably should have done the same. I've been moving for the last three days (anyone who knows me will know how three days could easily be taken up to move me out of a bachelor apartment), and am now back with my parents for the weeks prior to my departure for England. This means that my computer is currently in pieces on the main floor of the house, and I'm writing you this short note from a strange one - the first one I've been able to get myself in front of since the last time I wrote.

In any case, please forgive me. I will be back tomorrow with much to tell, but for now I absolutely must go to bed. It's been a trying few days

No comments:

Post a Comment